Full Tilt Banner

Thursday 10 March 2011

Bad Day Playing Rush

Another fustrating day, lost $40 playing rush. Problem today was that when I hit top pair with the best kicker I'd find myself up against a bigger hand. I just can't get away from my hand at the end and I just don't give them credit for the good hand they may have. Happened a lot today, the fact is I called I just called all my money away, could be that I was in a bad frame of mind and wasn't thinking clearly. I need to think about what hands beat me, what hands potentially they could have, if their betting follows this pattern and what hand are they putting me on.

Kept making rookies mistakes like calling with AK after flop with nothing and calling draws without the correct odds. I will post a graph in the next few days so you can the massive deep in my graph. When I first sit down and start playing I always lose a few silly hands until I get going. It is so difficult not to get annoyed and not to call every bet because you think it is a bluff.

Sometimes you need a little bit of luck and today I just didn't have. I get small stacks all in with a low pair when I had AK and didn't win any of the 50/50. There were times when I had someone all in with KK and they'd suck out with their 10 10. What can I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment