Full Tilt Banner

Saturday 26 February 2011

My First Post

Let me tell you guys a little about me first.

I'm an amateur poker player, playing just for the enjoyment of the game. I have been playing no limit hold'em for a few years now. I started playing on PartyPoker originally and made $1500 from starting deposit of only $50. I stopped playing for a while and then I heard about Rush Poker on Full Tilt and thought I had to give it go as everyone was talking about it. So now I'm playing Rush, Ring Games, Sit & Go's and MTTs on Full Tilt.

I like to play all type's of no limit hold'em and enjoy them equally but what would I say is my most profitable type? I have probably played more Rush poker then anything else as it is so quick and keeps me stimulated for hours.

I have used many tools to help me improve my game but by far the must useful has been ordering a few books online to read. I have read a few of Dan Harrington's, both cash games and tournament play, which I found very insightful taking my game to the next level. Despite the improvement in my overall game I'm still looking for that consistency in order for my bankroll to grow steadily.

Currently I have been playing on Full Tilt for a short while now. My bankroll is currently around the $500 mark from my original starting deposit of $250 but that includes a refer friends bonus I received. So I'm probably up about $150 at the moment and would like to increase that steadily .

No comments:

Post a Comment